27 Nov Hayden Town Council Accepting Letters of Interest for Open Seat
Town Council Accepting Letters of Interest for Open Seat
The Hayden Town Council is currently accepting letters of interest for an open Town Council Member seat.
The submission deadline for letters of interest is Friday, Dec. 15, 2023 at 12:00pm.
Letters of interest should be sent to BOTH:
Sharon Johnson, Town Clerk | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Banks, Town Mayor | email@example.com
Interviews and appointment will take place during the first Town Council meeting of the New Year, Jan. 4, 2024 at 7:30pm at Town Hall.
The appointment term is Jan. – Nov. 2024. The appointed person would have to run for re-election in Nov. 2024 if they wish to remain on Town Council.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a qualified elector of the Town who have resided within the limits of the Town for a period of 24 consecutive months
- Attend Town Council meetings (first and third Thursday of the month at 7:30pm), attend occasional work sessions (depending on the time of the year), and review of email and special documents (depending on the situation).
Pay and Benefits:
- Stipend of $100/month
- The Town offers 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for Council members
- The Town offers a full paid Hayden Center membership to Council members and their families