Hayden Colorado Logo
APPLY FOR AN EXEMPTIONIf you need to apply for an exemption, you will need to file your request with the Routt County Assessor’s Office (Opens in new tab.).
PAY MY BILLThe Town of Hayden provides water utilities to those living in Town. Utility bills are mailed the last business day of every month and the amount due is for the previous month’s usage. Pay your bill online.
VIEW UTILITY RATESThe Town of Hayden provides water utilities and uses a variety of factors to determine utility rates. Learn more and get help calculating your potential rate.
GET A BUILDING PERMITIf you need a building permit, the Town of Hayden contracts with the Routt County Building Department (Opens in new tab.) for issuing building permits and performing inspections. 
VERIFY VOTER REGISTRATIONIf you need to verify your voter registration, update your current address or update any party affiliation, you can make changes online through the Colorado Secretary of State (Opens in new tab.) webpage.
LICENSE MY DOGIn the Town of Hayden, all dogs are required to be licensed. These licenses can be purchased at the Hayden Police Department.
REPORT A CODE VIOLATIONIf you would like to report a code violation, contact the Hayden Code Enforcement Officer, Meredith Murray directly. Learn more about code violations.
FIND A RIDESave gasoline and money by finding carpool and commuting partners in the Yampa Valley through the new Yampa Valley Ride Share page on Facebook (Opens in new tab.) set up by the staff at the nonprofit Yampa Valley Sustainability Council. 
OHV REGISTRATIONNeed to register your OHV? Please complete the OHV Registration Form and bring required documents to Hayden Police Station for inspection and licensing.