Hayden Colorado Logo

Building Codes & Permits

The Town of Hayden contracts with the Routt County Building Department for issuing building permits and performing inspections. 

The permit process starts with registering at the Routt County Building website, completing a permit application, and submitting draft plans online. If you need help completing the application, you are welcome to stop by Town Hall. 

If you need additional assistance, have questions or need help, please contact the Routt County Building Department directly. You can also visit Routt County website and choose the Town of Hayden Link.